Pik Pocket tips were created to irrigate periodontal pockets, furcation, and any other crevice between your gums and your teeth. When it comes to using the Pik Pocket tip, it’s all about being delicate. This is not a flosser tip for use with high pressure. It’s made to gently wash out bacteria or provide medicinal rinses to gaps beneath the gum line. Periodontal pockets and furcation are excellent for the Pik Pocket tip.
Waterpik Models compatible with the Pick Pocket Tip
1. WP-100 Ultra – The WP-100 Ultra Water Flosser is the pinnacle of water flossing performance, with ten pressure levels for precise control. The small design features a covered reservoir to keep dust and debris out.
2. WP-112 Ultra (black) – The WP-112E2 Ultra Water Flosser is the ultimate in water flossing performance and comes in a sleek satin black finish. It has ten pressure levels for precise control. The small design features a covered reservoir to keep dust and debris out.
3. The WP-560 Cordless Advanced – with chrome accents, the WP-560 Cordless Advanced water flosser has a magnetic 4-hour rapid charging system. The waterproof, ultra-quiet design is suitable for use in the shower and is great for small rooms and travel. This model comes with four tips and three pressure settings. To minimize leaking during transit, a microfiber travel bag and a travel water stopper are included.
4. WF-02W010: Cordless Express Water Flosser – The Cordless Express is ideal for limited settings, travel, and usage in the shower because it is battery operated, portable, and waterproof. When compared to string floss, it removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated regions and improves gum health by up to 50%.
5. WF-03W034: Cordless Revive Water Flosser – Colors Collection – This model includes three tips, one of which is an Orthodontic Tip for cleaning braces and orthodontics. People with implants, crowns, bridges, and veneers will benefit greatly from this water flosser since brushing and traditional flossing can’t reach plaque and debris deep between teeth and below the gum line.
6. WF-09CD010-1: Radiance Water Flosser – Advanced technology and exceptional performance combine in one of the most intuitive water flossers. Radio Frequency technology is used to integrate the power and mode controls into the handle enabling one-handed use. If you wish to reduce water pressure when flossing sensitive regions, quickly switch to Sensitive mode. People who have implants, crowns, bridges, or veneers will benefit from this.
7. WF-11W010-1: ION Cordless Water Flosser – The ION Cordless Water Flosser delivers optimum performance while remaining cordless. The rechargeable cordless design minimizes clutter, and ION is unusually tiny, measuring 30% smaller than standard plug-in models. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery in the ION provides full-size cleaning capability and pressure, and it lasts up to 4 weeks per charge. It also has an on/off water switch on the handle, a magnetic handle cradle, and a USB charger.
8. WF-12CD010-1: ION Professional Cordless Water Flosser – The ION Professional Cordless Water Flosser delivers optimum performance while remaining cordless. The rechargeable cordless design removes clutter, and ION is extremely compact, measuring 30% smaller than standard plug-in devices. ION removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50% more effective than string floss at improving gum health. This model has 7 tips and a tip case, 10 pressure settings, 90 seconds of flossing time (no refills required), a swivel handle base, and global voltage.
9. WF-13CD010: White Cordless Pearl Water Flosser- The Cordless Pearl Water Flosser is rechargeable and portable, with a new silent design that’s ideal for tiny bathrooms or travel. For simplicity of usage, it has an ergonomic thin hand grip and better tip rotation. This device has four tips, two pressure levels, and a flossing period of 45+ seconds.
10. WP-117: Modern Gray Ultra Water Flosser – The Ultra Water Flosser is a countertop variant with a new On/Off water valve on the handle and built-in storage for extra tips.
This model includes six flossing tips as well as ten pressure settings. The American Dental Association recognizes it as simple, effective, and acceptable (ADA).
11. WP-673: Classic Blue Aquarius® Professional Water Flosser – Pulse-modulation technology for maximum plaque removal (Floss Mode) and enhanced gum stimulation for improved circulation are included in the innovative design of this compact professional model (Hydro-Pulse Massage Mode). Designer colors with satin chrome accents are available. When compared to string floss, it removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated regions and improves gum health by up to 50%.
12. WP-861: Complete Care 5.0 White – Complete Care is a one-stop shop for all of your brushing and flossing needs. To save counter space and outlets, this model combines a separate sonic toothbrush and a water flosser into one compact instrument. The water flosser reaches deep between teeth and below the gum line to remove plaque and debris that brushing alone misses, while the sonic toothbrush has three cleaning modes for a superior brushing experience. This model has 5 flossing tips as well as 2 brush heads.
How do you use a Waterpik to clean a gum pocket?
Step 1: Fill the water reservoir halfway with warm water. Reduce the pressure to the lowest possible level.
Step 2: Place the flosser tip in your mouth while leaning over the sink. Place the soft tip at a 45-degree angle against the tooth, then carefully place it under the gum line into the pocket.
Step 3: To begin the flow of water, turn on the device and shut your lips tightly enough to avoid splashing.
Step 4: Allow the water to run from your mouth into the sink while keeping your lips mostly closed.
Clinical trials have shown that Pik Pocket tips can access 90% of a 6mm pocket. The design emphasizes the importance of gentler water supply. The flosser head’s broader stem and gentle curve aid to lessen the power with which water flows from the nozzle.