Brushing and flossing your teeth every day is the best approach to keep your smile healthy. When it comes to brushing and flossing, though, doctors believe it’s critical to use the appropriate instruments. Electric toothbrush users have healthier gums and fewer dental decay than manual toothbrush users, according to research.
We scoured the market for the best electric toothbrushes available right now from reputable brands. These highly rated toothbrushes contain top-of-the-line features like Bluetooth functionality (so your toothbrush can tell you what you’re doing incorrectly), sensors to safeguard your gums, and sonic vibrations, which will make your dentist happy. There’s even a toothbrush that cleans and flosses at the same time.
Waterpik is known for producing more than just water flossers. Waterpik toothbrushes are also available from the dental-care company. This toothbrush has a dual-action brushing and water flossing feature. “This item accomplishes everything I’ve desired in my mouth,” a Waterpik flossing toothbrush purchaser commented on Amazon.
The dental equipment comes with a luxurious toothbrush travel bag and features one compact brush head, one full-size brush head, two brush head covers, and ten water flosser pressure levels.
WATERPIK®, the world’s first flossing toothbrush, offers the WATERPIK SONIC-FUSION® 2.0, the latest iteration of the world’s first flossing toothbrush. SONIC-FUSION 2.0 combines the strength of sonic brushing with the proven effectiveness of the WATERPIK Water Flosser, allowing users to brush and floss at the same time with the touch of a button, thanks to updated features created based on customer input.
SONIC-FUSION 2.0 is an all-in-one brushing and flossing system that is small, convenient, and effective. The new 2.0 model from WATERPIK promises the same simple, no-hassle oral care solution as the original SONIC-FUSION, but with 2X the bristle tip speed and 30% more flossing strength for a superior clean. SONIC-FUSION 2.0 has been updated to include additional premium features such as two brushing speeds so that customers may choose their preferred setting, as well as greatly increased sound quality for quieter operation. SONIC-FUSION 2.0 offers a totally tailored oral health experience with three cleaning modes, a sophisticated water pressure control system with 10 settings, and a 60-second water capacity.
The SONIC-FUSION 2.0 toothbrush cleans tooth surfaces like its predecessor, but it also has a built-in Water Flosser jet that targets plaque and debris deep between teeth and below the gum line, where brushing bristles can’t reach. The SONIC-FUSION 2.0 is ideal for anyone wishing to improve their dental hygiene practice in between dentist visits.
How does the Waterpik Toothbrush work?
Two brush heads, an electronic toothbrush, and the main machine with the water tank are included in the package. It takes less than a minute to set up in total. After plugging in the water tank and facing the brush into the sink, turn the water pressure dial to the lowest level and click the floss button so the first somewhat crooked stream goes into your sink rather than your mouth. You’re good to go after the first stream.
The brush can be used as a toothbrush or as a toothbrush and water flosser at the same time. You only need to use the floss button on your toothbrush. You may adjust the water pressure by turning the dial higher or lower.
Waterpik Sonic-Fusion Toothbrush vs. Waterpik Complete Care Toothbrush
Many of the characteristics of Sonic-Fusion and Complete Care are the same, including: A single power outlet is used in this compact design.
- Sonic toothbrush that charges by docking in the base of the unit
- Brushing timer/pacer and toothbrush recharge indicator
- Travel toothbrush case
- Flossing with water (electric power required)
- 10 pressure settings for the water flosser
- Clinically validated outcomes
What Makes Sonic-Fusion Unique
- You may brush and floss at the same time with Sonic-Fusion. It includes a single power handle with a button that allows you to select between brushing, flossing, and both. Sonic-Fusion accomplishes this by employing a proprietary brush head with a built-in flossing tip.
- Sonic-Fusion is likewise voltage-independent and backed by a three-year limited manufacturer’s guarantee.
- The Sonic-Fusion 2.0 and the Sonic-Fusion 2.0 Professional are the two versions now available, with the main variations being the design of the device and the professional variant containing a magnetic brush head container for an extra flossing brush head.
What Sets Complete Care Apart
- The toothbrush and water flosser in the Complete Care set have independent power handles that are not coupled, so you can brush and water floss individually.
- Waterpik Water Flosser tips such as the Classic (JT-100E), Plaque Seeker (PS-100E), Pik Pocket (PP-100E), and Implant Denture Tip are all compatible with Complete Care (DT-100E).
- Complete Care is only compatible with North American voltage (120VAC/60Hz) and comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s limited guarantee.
- It’s also available in two versions: Complete Care 9.0 and Complete Care 5.0, with the shape of the unit being the main variation.
Brushing twice a day for 2 minutes and flossing at least once a day should be part of your daily oral health practice, so both toothbrushes can assist you. Waterpik sells combo kits that include a water flosser and an electric toothbrush. Waterpik sonic toothbrushes are available, and they’re frequently sold as a set with an electric toothbrush and a water flosser.
In one study, Waterpik was demonstrated to eliminate 80 percent of biofilm without physical touch, compared to 62 percent for Sonicare. Another study found that Sonicare Flex Care brushes removed 52 percent more plaque than Sonicare Flex Care brushes. However, there is little evidence to suggest that one brand is superior to another. More could be done, as studies frequently focus on specifics that aren’t applicable to all brush models in their range.
Waterpik is well known for its water flossers, whereas Sonicare is best known for its electric toothbrushes. Sonicare makes toothbrushes and Waterpik makes water flossers. When deciding which is best, it’s important to know what you really need or want.